10G Polycotton Smooth Finish Latex Coated Gloves
As we know, work gloves can be made of cloth, leather, wool, latex, rubber, nitrile rubber, vinyl, neoprene or metal. Work safety gloves provide comfort and protect the hands against exposure to extreme temperatures and wounds due to cuts, friction, splinters, punctures, abrasions, harmful biological and chemical contacts or infectious diseases. Work safety gloves are widely used by many working professionals.
Due to the different hazards and conditions encountered by different professionals, there are many different kinds of work safety gloves. The nature of the task will determine what kind of glove a professional requires. Working safety 10G polycotton smooth finish latex coated gloves, protect your hands from damage when you work.
This cheap price 10G polycotton smooth finish latex coated gloves provide a natural polyester/cotton liner and blue smooth latex palm coating. Natural rubber smooth finish latex coated gloves offer exceptional gripping power and outstanding protection against punctures and abrasions. It makes the gloves form-fitting, flexible and comfortable.
1. Material: it’s important to check the glove liner material and coating material before choosing safety gloves, it should suit your work environment. The material should also protect your hands from all the threads and dangers you are exposed to every single day. This smooth latex coated work gloves are constructed with 10 gauge 2 thread polyester/cotton liner and blue smooth latex coating, providing the soft, comfortable, durable, flexible features. Smooth latex coating gives a good grip in all working conditions.
2. China 10G polycottonsmooth finish latex coated gloves supplier Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd various sizes and colors are available. Another thing that you really have to check is the size of the gloves. Go for a size that perfectly fits your hands. This offers a guarantee that the movements of your hands will not be compromised. The right size gives you the utmost comfort when you do your jobs. These smooth latex coated gloves are having various sizes and colors, like gray glove liner with a gray latex coating, gray glove liner with a black latex coating, white-glove liner with a red latex coating, etc. Various sizes and colors for your choosing.
3. Working safety 10G polycotton smooth finish latex coated gloves puncture, cut and abrasion-resistant. Most industries, including those involved in constructions, glass, carpentry, gardening, can put their workers at risk of dealing with cuts, punctures, and abrasion hazards. One perfect work safety gloves, not only provides comfortable and wonderful wearing feelings and protection for their hands, but also gives the workers wonderful working experience. These smooth latex coated gloves feature with these advantages for workers, puncture, cut and abrasion-resistant performance, it’s one of the best gloves for most the workers. Now Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd 10G polycotton smooth finish latex coated gloves for sale, welcome to order.
Material: polycotton, smooth latex
Custom logo printing: Yes
Color of Liner: white
Color of Coating: blue
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
China 10G polycotton smooth finish latex coated gloves supplier: Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd
Capacity: 130,000-180,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 280,000-380,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
The cheap price 10G polycotton smooth finish latex coated gloves is widely used in many applications such as Construction works, hardware, minerals, equipment maintenance, mechanical works, engineering, assembly industry, automotive, manufacturing, packing, electronics, glass industry, etc.
There is no one type of glove that will protect against all the hazards encountered in the workplace. That is why it is important to conduct a risk assessment prior to the purchase and selection of any gloves in order to determine the aspects of use (including environmental conditions) and the type of glove to suit the task or tasks being performed.
1. Identify the hazards and the need for protection.
This identification should include the chemicals as well as physical hazards such as abrasion, tearing, puncture, burns, temperature and biological hazards. The kind of hazards present will also affect the decision to choose other clothing or boots in addition to gloves.
2. Select a suitable material to give the protection required.
Materials should be selected based on quantitative information such as permeation rate, breakthrough time, penetration and degradation, and any other considerations such as temperature and grip requirements. For example, if you are working as a gardening worker, you might be around with thorns threats, punctures, tear and moisture mud with biological hazards. You will need to select gloves that will give the greatest level of protection from the hazards that are associated with all of the gardening being used.
3. Consider workplace conditions such as temperature and the need to perform repetitive movements.
Exposure to sweat inside gloves can cause dermatitis and other skin conditions. If repetitive tasks are being performed, such as pipetting, select gloves that are flexible and elastic.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd 10G polycotton smooth finish latex coated gloves for sale, the gloves we produce are durable and perform well, protecting your hands from damage to the utmost extent. Welcome to buy.