10KV Safety Electrical Protective Insulated Gloves
Working as an electrician requires you to deal with plenty of safety hazards. The whole job requires you to comply strictly with specific safety rules. Also, you should make sure that all equipment is grounded. For all the safety, you should wear the best electrical insulated gloves for electricians. High quality 10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves, is your best choice.
The electrically insulated gloves are often those that are dielectric and well-insulated as both these traits can prevent electric shocks. The safety electrical protective insulated gloves are intended to be used exclusively for electrical purposes, as basic personal protective equipment for work under voltage up to 3KV. Hot sale 10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves protect you from harm while you work.
The electrical protective insulated gloves are five-finger gloves, anatomically shaped, manufactured of high-quality rubber on an automated line.
The electrically insulated gloves are generally used in conjunction with a range of electrical safety equipment including insulating boots(dielectric) and insulating matting when working on or in front of switchgear. And buy 10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves cost is cheaper.
1. High quality 10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves highly durable rubber material makes it soft and versatile. It fits most of the people regardless of their jobs and work environments.
2. It’s better to work on conditions under 3KV, this serves as your basic means of security. It can be working in the living condition under 3KV.
3. Really effective when used in industrial settings or commercial areas with high-voltage lines.
4. Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd professional 10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves manufacturer, gloves colors could be as your request.
Test voltage: 10KV
Working Voltage: 3KV
Sleeve type: straight cuff
Packing: 25 pair/carton
10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves cost: can meet your needs.
The hot sale 10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves are particularly suitable for power and communications inspection, Electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repairs or manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, power generation, HVAC Technicians, elevator industries, etc.
Remarks: Pls do the detection of electrical insulation performance every 6 months. Pls store it reasonably and keep it clean and dry, keep it away from oil, acid, base and other corrosive substances and keep away from sun and heat sources.
Insulated glove are made for electrically charged work for insulating materials
|Class||Max working voltage AC (KV)||Test voltage AC/DC(KV)||Min withstand voltage AC/DC (KV)||Max leakage current (mA)|
The European Union issued a number of regulations to improve health and safety at work and to make sure high quality personal protective equipment, also known as PPE.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) means:
1. Equipment designed and manufactured to be worn or held by a person for protection against one or more possible hazards to that person’s health or safety.
2. Interchangeable components for equipment referred to which are essential for its protective function.
3. Connection systems for equipment referred to that are not held or worn by a person, which are designed to connect the equipment to an external device or to a reliable anchorage point, that is not designed to be permanently fixed and do not require fastening works before use.
The 10KV safety electrical protective insulated gloves manufacturer is obliged to affix CE-marking on his equipment as a visible indication of conformity with the fundamental requirements.
The EU Regulation 2016/425 appeals to notified bodies for a number of tasks. This is especially the case for the EU-type examination of PPE belonging to categories II and III and for the monitoring of PPE of category III.
The categorization of PPE according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 is as follows.
Category I includes exclusively the following minimal risks:
Superficial mechanical injury
Contact with cleaning materials of weak action or prolonged contact with water
Contact with hot surfaces not exceeding 50 °C
Damage to the eyes due to exposure to sunlight (other than during observation of the sun)
Atmospheric conditions that are not of an extreme nature.
Category II includes risks other than those listed in categories I and III.
Category III includes exclusively the risks that may cause very serious consequences such as death or irreversible damage to health relating to the following:
1. Substances and mixtures which are hazardous to health
2. Atmospheres with oxygen deficiency
3. Harmful biological agents
4. Ionizing radiation
5. High-temperature environments, the effects of which are comparable to those of an air temperature of at least 100 °C
6. Low-temperature environments, the effects of which are comparable to those of an air temperature of -50 °C or less
7. Falling from a height
8. Electric shock and live working
10. Cuts by hand-held chainsaws
11. High-pressure jets
12. Bullet wounds or knife stabs
13. Harmful noise