Cotton Liner Blue Latex Coated Working Gloves
The workplace can create many hazards for your hands, whether from burns, cuts, punctures, oils, chemicals or burns. No single glove can provide appropriate protection for every work situation. So it’s important to assess the risk for each task and select a glove that provides specialized protection.
Cotton liner blue latex coated safety working gloves for gardening provides a natural polyester/cotton liner and blue smooth latex palm coating. Natural rubber smooth finish latex coated gloves offer exceptional gripping power and outstanding protection against punctures and abrasions. It makes the gloves form-fitting, flexible and comfortable.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd factory direct sales cotton liner blue latex coated working gloves, available in various size and colors.
1. 10 gauge 2 thread polyester/cotton liner makes it soft, comfort and breath-ability.
2. The natural latex-coating smooth finishing provides excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions.
3. Punctures, abrasions, and cuts: Most industries, such as metal handling, glass industry, carpentry, construction works, can put their workers at risk of dealing with cuts, punctures, and abrasion hazards.
4. With that in mind, you are responsible for searching for a good pair of work gloves. Ensure that it’s cut resistant, abrasion resistant and puncture-resistant, so you can always keep yourself or your workers safe. The Cotton liner blue latex coated working gloves made in China are with the high performance of cut-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and puncture-resistant features. It’s the ideal gloves for your works.
5. Cotton liner blue latex coated working gloves made in China knit wrist prevents dirt and debris from entering the gloves.
Material: polycotton, smooth latex
Custom logo printing: Yes
Color of Liner: natural white
Color of Coating: blue
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
Capacity: 130,000-180,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 280,000-380,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
China cotton liner blue latex coated gloves protective gloves wholesale
The cotton liner blue latex coated safety working gloves for gardening are commonly used for various fields, such as construction works, steelworks, machining, cold condition, painting, engineering, assembly industry, automotive, manufacturing, packing, electronics, glass industry, etc.
The classification of the safety gloves
Safety gloves can be made of cloth, leather, latex, rubber, nitrile rubber, vinyl, neoprene or cotton. Safety gloves provide comfort and protect the hands against exposure to extreme temperatures and wounds due to cuts, friction, splinters, punctures, abrasions, etc. Safety work gloves are widely used in many areas like aircrews, firemen, doctors, police officers, food, chemical and medicine handlers, gardeners, farmers, machine operators, welders, sportsman, etc.
According to different applications, safety gloves are divided into several types. Following is a list of gloves and their appropriate application.
1. Cotton and fabric gloves: These safety gloves can keep your hands clean and protect them against abrasions. But may not be strong enough to handle work with rough or sharp hazards.
Coated cotton and fabric gloves: This type of safety gloves can provide protection against some moderate concentrated chemicals and general cuts, punctures, and abrasions. They can be used in constructions, gardening, assembly components work provided they are strong enough to protect against the specific hazards being handled.
2. Rubber, plastic or synthetic gloves: these types of work gloves can be used when cleaning or working with oils, solvents and other chemicals.
3. Leather gloves: these types of work gloves can be used when welding, as the leather can resist sparks and moderate heat. It also can protect your hands from cuts, punctures, and abrasions.
4. Kevlar gloves and HPPE gloves: The two types of safety work gloves have a wide variety of industrial applications. They are cut resistant, puncture-resistant, abrasion-resistant and tear-resistant. Especially kevlar gloves also give protection against both heat and cold.
5. Chemical/liquid-resistant gloves: Several types of gloves help you protect against specific chemicals. Natural latex/rubber gloves have the features of water solutions or acids, alkalis, salts, and ketones, the disadvantage is that someone may be allergic to the latex. Neoprene gloves: hydraulic fluids, gasoline, alcohols, and organic acids.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd professional cotton manufacturer, China cotton liner blue latex coated gloves protective gloves wholesale, also factory direct sales cotton liner blue latex coated working gloves. Welcome everyone to come to order.