Sandy nitrile coated level D HPPE cut resistant gloves, produced by Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd, is one of the labor protection products. It protects the hand and is not easy to be cut, and has a long service life. Therefore, it is widely used in garment processing, machinery manufacturing, petrochemical, metallurgy, construction, emergency rescue, and fire protection industries.
1. Regardless of quality, structure or technology, it has reached international standards.
2. The material is better, can not only withstand large tensile forces, soft and comfortable to wear.
3. It complies with the European standard EN1082 / EN420, and the cut-resistant grade of this material can reach the highest level 5, which has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
4. 12 pairs of sandy nitrile coated level D HPPE cut resistant gloves are made of high-quality HPPE, glass fiber, and nitrile sand materials, which are not only safe and hygienic but also easy to clean, which is an ideal choice for users to choose cut-resistant gloves.
5. Based on ergonomic design, and then use humanized cutting production technology, making the cut-resistant gloves can make users wear freely, and not uncomfortable.
6. All anti-cut gloves styles have adjustable nylon belts for everyone to wear.
7. Single gloves can use the left or right hand.
1. When repairing thorny flowers, do not use cut-resistant gloves. Because cut-resistant gloves are made of glass fiber, they are not sealed. Therefore, the thorns can penetrate through some small holes and stab the fingers. Therefore, when modifying thorny flowers, you should choose appropriate protective gloves, and never use cut-resistant gloves.
2. In order to protect the safety of the user's hands, if after using the anti-cut gloves for a long time, if there are some small breaks in the gloves, the hand injuries should be cleaned up or the gloves replaced in time.