Finely Knitted Gloves with Natural Latex-coating
It can be tough to know where to start when it comes to choosing the right protective gloves for your workers. Incidents and accidents in the workplace can often be attributed to Personal Protective Equipment not being used. So it is vital to choose one proper protective work gloves for your employees.
The durable high quality finely knitted gloves with natural latex-coating with natural latex-coating, with a polyester and cotton inner liner, it’s knitted with 10 gauge and 5 threads, it features excellent soft and comfortable for all-day working.Crinkle latex-coating makes it better grip in wet and dry conditions.Available in various sizes,colors and weight per pair.Suitable for most worker users.
1. The best advantage of this cotton yarn is soft, comfort, flexibility. It’s perfect in any case you need to handle tools that require you to use your hands in a more flexible manner, like the lawnmower, chainsaw and gardening scissor. This crinkle latex coating gloves also ensures ease of movement, ensuring that you will not have any limitation in terms of your range of motion. Due to its breathable features, it’s also popular among the workers.
2. The natural latex-coating crinkle finishing provides excellent grip in all conditions.
3. Punctures, abrasions and cuts: Most industries, such as metal handling, glass industry, carpentry, construction works, can put their workers at risk of dealing with cuts, punctures and abrasion hazards. With that in mind, you are responsible for searching for a good pair of work gloves. Ensure that it’s cut resistant, abrasion resistant and puncture resistant, so you can always keep yourself or your workers safe. The crinkle latex coated gloves is with high performance of cut resistant, abrasion resistant and puncture resistant features. It’s the ideal gloves for your works.
4. Various colors and sizes are available.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd factory direct production finely knitted gloves with natural latex-coating, wholesale cheap finely knitted gloves with natural latex-coating, various colors and sizes are available, welcome everyone to come and buy.
Material: finely polycotton, crinkle latex
Custom logo printing: Yes
Color of Liner: yellow
Color of Coating: black
Wholesale cheap finely knitted gloves with natural latex-coating: Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
Capacity: 130,000-180,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 280,000-380,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
When you are doing your jobs, it’s important to wear one pair of protective safety gloves because it can give you more pleasant work experience. It can protect your hands safe and clean as possible as it can. Durable high quality finely knitted gloves with natural latex-coating is a good choice.
Finely Knitted Gloves with Natural Latex-coating offer excellent protection against a wide range of mechanical risks, are widely used for construction works, general handling works, roofing, farming, agriculture, engineering, oil industry, refuse collection, assembly industry, automotive, manufacturing, packing, electronics, glass industry, maintenance, etc.
If it’s used in gardening. It will offer utmost protection for your hands and your skin. Gardening is an exciting activity but it also exposes you to the soil, which tends to wick moisture from your skin. With the gloves, your hands could be excessively dry. The glove can shield your skin from this problem by ensuring that the mud does not penetrate your hands. It can, therefore, help retain the health of your skin.
1. What is the European Gloves Standards for Protective Gloves
EN 420:2003+A1:2009 factory direct production finely knitted gloves with natural latex-coating:
Part of the body from the tip of the middle finger to the wrist.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) that protects the hand or part of the hand from hazards. It can additionally cover part of the forearm and arm.
Part of the glove that covers the palm of the hand, i.e. from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
Part of the glove that covers the back of the hand.
Manipulative ability to perform a task.
The situation that can be the cause of any harm or damage to the health of the human body.
Level of performance
The number that designates a particular category or range of performance by which the results of testing can be graded. The level of performance is determined by the result of the corresponding test as described in the specific standards (…). A high-level number corresponds to a high level of performance. Levels of performance are based upon the results of laboratory tests, which do not necessarily reflect actual conditions in the workplace.
2. EN 374-1:2003 Protective gloves against chemicals and micro-organisms:
The chemical’s passage through the material by diffusion. Permeation performance is expressed as the breakthrough time at a defined permeation rate.
The flow of the chemical through the porous material, pinholes, etc.
Degradation is damage caused by changed properties of the glove material after contact with a chemical. Degradation may cause a colour change, swelling, hardening, etc.