Foam Nitrile Coated Industrial Work Gloves
High performance foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves is a premium lightweight gloves that provide comfortable feelings when the workers working. The foam nitrile gloves are suitable for precision handling, small parts working and so on.
Nitrile foam absorbs and draws oil and liquid away from the glove surface, making it easier to grip. This coating also has excellent abrasion, puncture, and tear-resistant.
Foam nitrile is a “whipped” version of the smooth nitrile coating. Foam nitrile acts like a sponge to absorb liquids. This performance gives you a better grip than smooth nitrile coating gloves. Safety and breathable foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves also have a good grip.
1. Factory direct sales foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves are designed for workmen by ensuring that you will not be putting your hands in danger when you are doing jobs. Your daily work exposes your fingers and hands to a harsh work environment and other possible injuries. With that, it is vital to look for a way to protect your hands from being directly exposed to sharp objects, harsh things, and touch edges.
2. They can offer protection to your hands against dangers that you are constantly dealing with. The gloves do so while still allowing you to perform your daily duties and responsibilities in your works.
3. 13G seamless polyester liner makes it soft, comfortable and breathable on back.
4. Foam nitrile coating offers great grip in a wet and dry environment
5. Hot sale foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves also feature strong abrasion performance, waterproof, oil-resistant, skid-resistant, abrasion-resistant, designed to produce minimal lint and dust.
6. Various colors and sizes are available
7. Factory direct sales foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves can customized logos.
Material: polyester, foam nitrile
Color of liner: orange or red
Color of a nitrile: black
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
Hot sale foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves manufacturer：Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd
Capacity: 150,000-200,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 310,000-400,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
High performance foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves can be used in oil & Gas industry, Automotive assembly, construction works, general industry, gardening, manufacturing, light engineering work, component handling, machining, steelworks, maintenance, etc.
Roofing, electrical component assembly, and installation, shipping and receiving-handling packaging, etc.
1. Can I get a sample before placing an order?
Yes, of course, sample is free, pls kindly afford the freight cost at the moment, pls be rest assured that the freight will be 100% deducted from your first order.
2. Sample order is available?
Yes, no problem
3. How long is your sample time?
It’s usually 3-5 days.
4. What’s your payment terms?
T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union
5. Can you print customer’s logo on the glove or packing?
Yes, of course, we can do the customers’ logo on the glove and packing. Pls kindly send us your logo design by word, AI or PDF file.
6. How long is your lead time?
Generally speaking, the delivery time is about 10-35 days according to different order quantity.
When you buy the safety and breathable foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves, you expect the gloves to last for quite a long time. If you know exactly the basics of properly caring for them. In terms of caring for them, the first thing is that you have to know is how to clean the gloves properly. It would be best to wash it in your skin with the help of mild dishwashing soap or machine washing.
After washing, we suggest let the gloves air drying naturally. Air drying is highly recommended to prevent the material from shrinking. Make sure that the actual and proper size and colors will be the same after washing. You should not expose it to a source of heat, which is different from indirect sunlight.
They appear to be of good quality. Have not had any tears or broken gloves until now. Thickness and fit is consistent from glove to glove. Suggestion: if you are handling with small parts component, you can have this type gloves with little thin nitrile coating. Anyhow excellent value!