Full Coated Nitrile Coated Work Gloves with Safety Cuff
Nitirle coated gloves, unlike rubber, it’s a 100% synthetic substance and so, it doesn’t create any sort of allergic reaction on the body and therefore used widely in various industries. These interlock lined full coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff have a coating covers the entire palm, all five fingers and all the back of the gloves, this gloves provides a layer of protection against abrasions, cuts, and snags, as well as oils and chemicals.
According to the different coating types, we can classify the oil resistant jersey liner heavy duty nitrile full coated gloves into palm nitrile coated gloves, 3/4 nitrile coated gloves, full nitrile dipped gloves, double dipped nitrile coated gloves, three dipped nitrile coated gloves. This gloves are the full coated nitrile work gloves.
Heavy duty blue nitrile full coated gloves with safety cuff is easy to put it on or take if off.
High performance full coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff are a type of safety work glove used all over the world, it has some advantages as following:
1. Warm jersey liner keeping hands warm and comfortable in cold temperature.
2. Nitrile coating offers an excellent grip in wet and dry environments.
3. Nitrile coated working gloves helps workers to move their hands freely and easily when working. Also, these nitrile safety working gloves give additional protection to their skin from harmful substances like chemicals and oils too.
4. With its extreme durability and hard synthetic coatings, it’s suitable for many workmen in the world.
5. High performance full coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff comfortable, strong abrasion performance, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant, etc.
Material: Cotton jersey liner, nitrile
Type: Safety cuff
Color of liner: white
Color of nitrile: blue
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/poly bag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
Capacity: 150,000-200,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 310,000-400,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
Interlock lined full coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff is designed for men to work by ensuring that you will not be putting your hands into danger when you are doing works especially heavy-duty work. They can protect your hands from chemicals, harsh contaminants, sharp objects puncturing through and more. Many people choose it as their work safety gloves for protection in their occupation. These gloves are suitable and perfect for heavy-duty works. Oil resistant jersey liner heavy-duty nitrile full coated gloves used in the following industries as:
Oil & Gas industry, chemical industry, Automotive assembly.
Construction works, general industry, gardening, manufacturing
Light engineering work, component handling.
Shipping and receiving, outdoor works, buildings.
Auto repair shops, warehouse use, transportation services.
1. Can I get a sample before placing an order?
Yes, of course, sample is free, pls kindly afford the freight cost at the moment, pls be rest assured that the freight will be 100% deducted from your first order.
2. Sample order is available?
Yes, no problem
3. How long is your sample time?
It’s usually 3-5 days.
4. What’s your payment terms?
T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union
5. Can you print customer’s logo on the glove or packing?
Yes, of course, we can do the customers’ logo on the glove and packing. Pls kindly send us your logo design by word, AI or PDF file.
6. How long is your lead time?
Generally speaking, the delivery time is about 10-35 days according to different order quantity.
7. Shipping Methods: by air, by courier, by sea, by train
By air: airport to aiport, usually 5-7 days
By courier: like DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, SF, EMS,etc. It’s door to door, about 5~7 days
By sea: sea port to sea port, about 7~35 days for different country all over the world
By train: about 6~15 days to Europe via Zhengzhou-European trains