Full Dipped Nitrile Work Protective Gloves with Knit Wrist
Full dipped smooth finish nitrile gloves are free from the components that contribute to latex allergies, and therefore are a high-quality option when looking for a protective nitrile work gloves. These full coated nitrile work gloves have a coating covers the entire palm, all five fingers and all the back of the gloves, this gloves provides a layer of protection against abrasions, cuts, and snags, as well as oils and chemicals. Waterproof fully dipped nitrile coated labor protection work gloves knit wrist cuff can protect your wrist well with its comfortable liner.
According to the different coating types, we can classify the nitrile coated safety gloves into palm nitrile coated gloves, 3/4 nitrile coated gloves, full nitrile dipped gloves, double-dipped nitrile coated gloves, three dipped nitrile coated gloves, blue nitrile full dipped heavy duty safety gloves. These gloves are the full coated nitrile work gloves.
High elastic knit wrist protect your wrist from dust and debris into the gloves.
Full dipped nitrile coated gloves are a type of safety work glove used all over the world, it has some advantages as following:
1. Warm jersey liner keeping hands warm and comfortable in cold temperature.
2. Nitrile coating offers an excellent grip in wet and dry environments.
3. Nitrile coated working gloves helps workers to move their hands freely and easily when working. Also, these nitrile safety working gloves give additional protection to their skin from harmful substances like chemicals and oils too.
4. With its extreme durability and hard synthetic coatings, it’s suitable for many workmen in the world.
5. Comfortable, strong abrasion performance, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant performances.
6. Nitrile work gloves offer a degree of flexibility and durability with optimum dexterity, ventilated back to keep hands cool in warm conditions, reusable, washable, oil resistant, etc. Now Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd full dipped nitrile work protective gloves with knit wrist for sale, welcome to buy.
Material: interlock, nitrile coated
Color of liner: natural white
Color of nitrile: blue or yellow
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/poly bag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
Sale situation: full dipped nitrile work protective gloves with knit wrist for sale
Capacity: 150,000-200,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 310,000-400,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
These full dipped smooth finish nitrile gloves are really meant to give users the ultimate protection. Therefore it’s widely used in many industries.
Nitrile coated gloves are also recommended to work and function through its high level of tear-resistant and puncture-resistant performances. It’s also preferred by many over latex gloves because it highly features of strong chemical resistant, another main reason is that nitrile material is capable of standing up to oil more effectively, making it perfect if you plan to handle metal stamping or other related works and industries.
Waterproof fully dipped nitrile coated labor protection work gloves nitrile coating offers abrasion, cut and puncture resistant performances makes it perfect for refineries and chemical handling, steel fabrication and handling, timber and construction industries, refuse disposal and so on.
1. Can I get a sample before placing an order?
Yes, of course, sample is free, pls kindly afford the freight cost at the moment, pls be rest assured that the freight will be 100% deducted from your first order.
2. Sample order is available?
Yes, no problem
3. How long is your sample time?
It’s usually 3-5 days.
4. What’s your payment terms?
T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union
5. Can you print customer’s logo on the glove or packing?
Yes, of course, we can do the customers’ logo on the glove and packing. Pls kindly send us your logo design by word, AI or PDF file.
6. How long is your lead time?
Generally speaking, the delivery time is about 10-35 days according to different order quantity.
When you buy the blue nitrile full dipped heavy duty safety gloves, you expect the gloves to last for quite a long time. If you know exactly the basics of properly caring for them. In terms of caring for them, the first thing is that you have to know is how to clean the gloves properly. It would be best to wash it in your skin with the help of mild dishwashing soap or machine washing.
After washing, we suggest let the gloves air drying naturally. Air drying is highly recommended to prevent the material from shrinking. Make sure that the actual and proper size and colors will be the same after washing. You should not expose it to a source of heat, which is different from indirect sunlight.
A feature is the slightly longer than normal cuff. Easy to wear and take off. Oily and chemical resistant performances are great. That’s the exact gloves we are looking for.