Full coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff is now widely used in the oil and gas industry. Chemical industry, automotive assembly; construction engineering, general industry, horticulture, manufacturing; light engineering, parts processing; transportation and receiving, outdoor engineering, building auto repair shop, warehouse use, transportation services, and other industries. In the process of use, the staff's hands are well protected from any harm. So the glove is now popular with many users. Below Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd will lead you to better understand this type of gloves.
1. Full coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff is made of synthetic nitrile rubber in the production process. The iron content is very low so that the characteristics of the glove can be better reflected.
2. The nitrile coated work gloves are free of phthalic acid ester. Silicone oil and amino compound in the composition of the product material, and have good cleaning performance and antistatic property.
3. The glove is a thin section that is comfortable to wear and flexible to operate and is not easy to cause hand allergy.
4. The blue pigment is added in the raw material stage, the finished product is not released, does not fade, and has no effect on the product.
When purchasing Interlock lined fully coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff, is there any way to tell the quality of the nitride coated work gloves? Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd Takes you to know what the quality of nitrile coated work gloves is.
First of all, from the appearance. You can use "four no" to distinguish, no stains, no black spots, no holes, no yellowing, stains, black spots. Yellowing can be directly observed by the naked eye, then no holes. So is there any other way? How to identify it?
The method is very simple. You can pour water into the glove, or inflate if there is water leaking or leaking. Then the glove is definitely not good quality. After the technician's test, the good quality nitrile gloves. After inflation, it can do not leak completely, better than the quality of the balloon!
In addition, a pair of good quality nitrile gloves. It feels good, comfortable to wear, does not cause allergies, this is also a concern. In the day's work, the gloves are directly in contact with the human body, the comfort of the gloves also can directly affect the quality of the work of the staff. This joint relationship, in the final analysis, is to buy a pair of good quality nitrile gloves.
The new gloves used in the production line are different according to the level requirements of the cleanroom. The replacement frequency is also different. The replaced gloves should retract and properly recycle, which is more beneficial to the heavy duty blue nitrile full coated gloves with safety cuff. So how do you get it right?
1. The new gloves used in the production line are placed in a dedicated recycling bin 2 hours or 4 hours after the withdrawal.
2. After each shift or after the collection of the collection box is completed. It will be packaged by a special person and placed in the designated location for storage.
3. Regularly retrieved by a professional cleaning company for cycle cleaning.
1. The recycling box is provided with S, M, L size identification plates, and the returned gloves correspond to the corresponding recycling bins.
2. When packaging should seal, to prevent contamination by the outside, storage location should be ventilated, avoid direct sunlight.
3. S, M, L size gloves are also separated when cleaning and delivered to customers.
4. High performance full coated nitrile coated work gloves with safety cuff can be divided into one piece according to the same material while recycling.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd specializes in producing all kinds of nitrile gloves. We are a glove manufacturer and exporter. Our gloves have been exported to the United States, Europe, and other countries. Users who need it are welcome to come and buy.