Oil Resistant PVC Work Gloves
Chemicals can cause serious harm to both personal health and the environment. Two chemicals, each with known properties, can cause unexpected effects when they are mixed. When the workers do the jobs in the chemical industries, it’s very important for every worker to wear enough gloves to protect against the harmful chemicals.
Chemical resistant gloves, as one of the protective gloves, which protect against chemicals are a necessity inside many work environments. If you are readily exposed to such hazardous liquids while at work, then you need the proper hand protection to prevent potential harm. Offering a high degree of sensitivity, these gloves are resistant to many acids, alkalis, and other chemicals, providing long-lasting protection against biological contaminants.Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd wholesale abrasion resistance oil resistant PVC work gloves, and also export long cuff oil resistant PVC work gloves.
1. 27/45cm oil resistant PVC work gloves nice hand feeling and high quality, comfortable, reduce hand fatigue.
2. Offering dexterity and tactile sensitivity.
3. Long cuff design measures from fingertips to bottom of the cuff, can protect wrists and forearms well. Jersey liner lining allows for easy on and off flexibility.
4. Spray sand PVC coated with textured grip for excellent handling in any condition. In the surface of the coating, it has thousands of micropores, creating a vacuum space to disperse the liquid.
5. Abrasion resistance, anti-water, anti-oil, anti-chemical and protection against noxious, hazardous gas, good chemical corrosive resistant, etc.
6. Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd wholesale abrasion resistance oil resistant PVC work gloves, various colors, and sizes optional.
Liner: cotton or Jersey liner
Color option: green, blue, red, black
Length: 27, 30, 35, 40, 45, 60cm
Finish: half sandy PVC
Packing: 12 pairs/polybag, 120 pairs/carton
Carton size: 66x43x30cm
Export long cuff oil resistant PVC work gloves: Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd
27/45cm oil resistant PVC work gloves are suitable for Chemical handling, oil refining, food processing, household, fishing, agriculture, greening industry, refuse collection, light industry, heavy industry, etc.
Before use, inspect gloves for physical damage such as tears or pinholes. A more thorough check can be made by filling the gloves with water and tightly rolling the cuff towards the fingers. Or the gloves can be made by filling the gloves with air and roll it again. This will help you reveal any pinhole leaks.
Gloves that are discolored or stiff may also indicate excessive use or degradation from chemicals. Dispose of gloves when they show any sign of deterioration. Disposable gloves should be changed often and do not use again.
Any gloves from which hazardous chemical contamination cannot be removed must be collected as contaminated waste. Gloves contaminated with bio-hazardous material should be handled as bio-hazardous waste. When removing gloves, do so in a way that avoids skin contact with a possibly contaminated gloves exterior.
EN374 Protective Gloves Against Chemicals
The chemicals break through the glove material at a molecular level. The breakthrough time is here evaluated and the glove must withstand a breakthrough time of at least:
Type A: Protective glove with permeation resistance of at least 30 minutes each for at least 6 test chemicals.
Type B: Protective glove with permeation resistance of at least 30 minutes each for at least 3 test chemicals.
Type C: Protective glove with permeation resistance of at least 10 minutes for at least 1 test chemical.
1. Can I get a sample before placing an order?
Yes, of course, the sample is free, pls kindly inform us your DHL, UPS or FedEx account number for freight collect.
2. Sample order is available?
Yes, no problem. The quantity of 500-3000 pairs is acceptable.
3. How long is your sample time?
It’s usually 3-5 days.
4. What’s your payment terms?
T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union
5. Can you print customer’s logo on the glove or packing?
Yes, of course, we can do the customers’ logo on the glove and packing. Pls kindly send us your logo design by word, AI or PDF file.
6. How long is your lead time?
Generally speaking, the delivery time is about 10-35 days depending on the order quantity.
7. About abrasion resistance oil resistant PVC work gloves specification?
Abrasion resistance oil resistant PVC work gloves are produced according to international standards, with good performance and reliable quality, you can buy with confidence.