The use of nitrile foam industrial work gloves brings great convenience to users in many industries and protects users' hands from being injured. This type of gloves is sturdy, durable and lightweight, so they are becoming more widely used. But how much do you know about the characteristics and precautions of using this glove? Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Lt will give you a brief introduction below.
1. Outstanding chemical resistance, prevent a certain pH. Provide good chemical protection for solvents, petroleum, and other corrosive substances.
2. High performance foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves good physical properties, good resistance to tearing, puncture and friction.
3. Comfortable style, ergonomically designed gloves, palms, and curved fingers make wearing comfortable and good for blood circulation.
4. Free of protein, amino compounds, and other harmful substances, and rarely cause allergies.
5. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
6. No silicon component, with certain anti-static properties. Suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
After use, you need to recycle gloves to facilitate glove recycling.
1. After cleaning, use a clean packing bag or sealed box for storage to prevent dust pollution and puncture by sharp objects.
2. After use safety and breathable foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves, place them in a ventilated and dry place to avoid yellowing of the gloves caused by light exposure.
3. The first time treatment, such as discarded after packaging or unified recycling and cleaning.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Lt factory direct sales foam nitrile coated industrial work gloves, our gloves have good performance and are used by many users. Nitrile-coated industrial work gloves are now on sale, and everyone is welcome to buy them.