Cut-proof gloves are gloves that are not easily cut, and the opponent plays an important role in protection. The exceptional cut-proof and wear-resistant properties of cut-resistant gloves make it a high-quality hand care product. So it is now widely used in various industries. Below Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Lt to introduce you to sandy nitrile coated level D HPPE cut resistant gloves.
1. Meet international standards in quality, structure, and craftsmanship.
2. A cut-proof glove has more than 5,000 stainless steel rings and stainless steel rings welded independently.
3. The welding between the steel ring and the steel ring is more full, can withstand greater pulling force, and is soft and compliant.
4. High-quality stainless steel material, safe and hygienic, easy to clean, ideal for the food industry.
5. Humanized tailoring technology, based on ergonomic design, makes the wearer's fingers more flexible and more comfortable to wear.
6. All styles are equipped with an adjustable nylon belt, easy to wear.
7. A single glove, both left, and right hands can be used.
8. A pack of 12 pairs of sandy nitrile coated level D HPPE cut resistant gloves.
1. Anti-cutting, stab-resistant, non-slip, wear-resistant;
2. With superior cutting performance, wear resistance and stab resistance;
3. Can effectively protect the human hand from being cut by sharp edges such as knives;
4. Excellent anti-slip performance can protect the object will not fall when grabbing objects.
5. Sandy nitrile coated level D HPPE cut resistant gloves costs very low, suitable for the majority of users.
Level D HPPE cut resistant gloves are essential products for garment processing, meat processing, and machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, construction, glass, sheet processing, and other industries. They are petrochemical, smelting and mining, meat separation, metal processing, disaster relief. Labor protection products in other industries. The glove is well protected from the wearer's hand and is therefore widely used in various industries.
It is not advisable to use cut-proof gloves when repairing barbed flowers. Because the cut-proof gloves are made up of steel wires, there are many dense holes that allow the thorns to pass through. The correct gloves should use when repairing the flowers to avoid injury.
Cut-proof gloves are designed for long-term industrial safety. Under long-term use, there will be small holes in the gloves after continuous contact with the knife. If the small hole of the glove exceeds 1 square centimeter, the glove needs to be repaired or replaced.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Lt sandy nitrile coated level D HPPE cut resistant gloves in stock, welcome users who need to come to buy.