Pure Cotton Knitted Safety Gloves
10G White cotton knitted gloves hand glove is considered a medium weight glove. They won’t be as thick as a 7 gauge but they can be coated with latex, nitrile, PU or PVC for enhanced gripping power.
Pure cotton knitted gloves are made from the cotton, which is a natural fiber, and it’s soft, supple, with no irritation despite longer wearing and absorbs the moisture, making comfortable. The wide range of cotton knitted safety gloves is made on 7, 10 gauge automatic computerized machines. The knitting of these machines is so done that increases the dexterity allowing air circulation and breathing of hands. 7G pure white cotton knitted safety gloves being seamless they can be worn in both hands, right and left, washable customized pure cotton knitted safety gloves for protection.
1. 100% 10G washable pure cotton knitted safety gloves, lightweight yarn offers exceptional comfort, easy to wear.
2. Knit wrist provides coverage and protection for the wrist area.
3. Eco-friendly, the knitted cotton yarn feels very soft and provides better grip, breathable, outstanding tactile sense, excellent sweat, and moisture absorbency, etc.
4. Provides protection to your hands: Any work tasks can expose your hands to several forms of safety hazards, including scratches, injuries, burns, and punctures. Cotton knitted work gloves have a high level of protecting your hands from safety hazards. In addition, it can boost the dexterity of your hands, improving your productivity while also allowing you to enjoy a fun and safety work experience while doing your jobs
5. Prevents skin dryness: Keep in mind that aside from injuries, skin dryness is also one of the problems you might encounter when working. It is because these activities might cause dirt to stick into your bare fingers. The problem is that this might also lead to allergies, causing your skin to get too dry. This cotton knitted gloves are not only soft and breathable but also can protect your hands from these possible problems.
6. 7G pure white cotton knitted safety gloves promotes a better grip: These cotton gloves are also designed in a way that they can provide a much better grip. With these benefits, it would be easy for you to do some important tasks that require a good grip, like construction works, gardening, landscaping, warehouse, etc.
Material: 100% cotton
Color: natural white
Weight range: 35-75g/pair
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
Capacity: 100,000-150,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 210,000-320,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
Compressed packing can be loaded more gloves
10G White cotton knitted gloves hand glove, as one of the work gloves, it’s widely used in many areas such as construction, carrying works, refuse collection, packing, engineering, agriculture, farming, transportation, automotive, warehouse, manufacturing, electronics, mechanical maintenance, etc.
10G washable pure cotton knitted safety gloves are personal protective equipment worn during work projects that cover and protect the hands from the wrist to the fingers. Work hand gloves are meant to protect the users’ hands and fingers from unnecessary hazards such as punctures, cuts, abrasion, splinters or heat and chemical burns. Washable customized pure cotton knitted safety gloves for protection.
Nowadays, there are various gloves types in the market. Generally speaking, if it has some following types according to the different coating material.
1. Crinkle Latex: Crinkle latex is usually coated on the polyester glove liner, nylon glove liner, cotton knitted glove liners. It’s flexible and great grip on dry conditions, more resistant to abrasion compared to PU and nitrile.
2. Smooth Latex: Smooth latex is usually coated on the cotton knitted glove liner. It’s flexible, breathable and lightweight, provide great grip too.
3. Foam latex: Foam latex is usually coated on the terry loop glove liner, polyester glove liner. It’s flexible, breathable and lightweight, provide great grip too.
4. Polyurethane: Polyurethane, or PU, is a lightweight, flexible, durable grip coating tat features good abrasion and puncture resistance. PU coated gloves are incredibly popular and sufficient for a wide range of applications.
5. Sandy nitrile: Sandy nitrile coating gloves, known for its high abrasion resistance. It’s also more elastic and form-fitting compared to other nitrile coatings. Very suitable for oily conditions and excellent grip in wet conditions.