Spandex Nylon Sandy Nitrile Work Gloves
Sandy nitrile coating finish features a revolutionary new surface treatment with thousands of micropore on the coating that creates vacuum space to disperse liquids and provide a superior grip when contact with the object. Safety work spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves made of sand-acrylic coating materials are also popular and used by many users.
The sandy nitrile coating creates a non-slip grip that’s good for heavy oils and liquids. Perfect for abrasion, puncture, cut and snag resistance, this is a common choice for the oil and gas and heavy metal stamping industries.
The factory direct sales spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves with spandex nylon liner are ideal for dry or slightly oily applications that require high levels of handling fitness. The open back of the sandy nitrile work glove circulates air, allowing hands to breathe and keeping them cool, dry and comfortable.
1. The sandy nitrile glove liner is made of spandex nylon, also known as Lycra. Spandex nylon is a lightweight, synthetic fiber that is used to make stretchable clothing such as sportswear. It’s made up of a long chain polymer called polyurethane, which is produced by reacting a polyester with a diisocyanate.
2. It is an elastomer, which means it can be stretched to a certain degree and it recoils when released. The spandex nylon is stronger, lighter and more versatile. In fact, spandex fibers can be stretched to almost 500% of their length.
3. So the 15 gauge seamless knitted glove liner makes it much stronger, lighter and more versatile.
4. The factory direct sales spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves give superior grip in a wet and dry environment.
5. Designed to resist oil, water, grease.
6. Strong abrasion performance, wear-resistant, etc.
7. Knitted wrist prevents the dirt and debris from getting inside your glove.
8. Now Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd. spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves for sale. Also, various sizes and colors are available.
Material: nylon & spandex liner, sandy nitrile
Color of liner: gray
Color of a nitrile: black
Logo printing: silk screen printing, washing labels or heat transfer
Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 600 pairs/woven bag or customized
Capacity: 150,000-200,000 pairs/20GP according to different weight
About 310,000-400,000 pairs/40HQ according to different weight
The best cheap spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves hold the majority of the features and benefits workers wish to find in their protective gloves, so it’s no longer surprising to see it working appropriately for different professionals and applications.
Sandy nitrile coated gloves have multipurpose, and you can use it in various applications.
This unique formulation of sandy nitrile coated gloves on spandex nylon liner helps to prevent liquid penetration while providing a secured grip with superior dexterity & comfort. Sandy finish coating is recommended for good grip in oily condition. It’s very welcome in the Oil & Gas industry.
Safety work spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves flexibility and comfort features let it be popular in areas of Automotive assembly, component handling, maintenance, etc.
Its abrasion, puncture-resistant performances make it suitable for roofing, construction works, general industry, gardening, manufacturing, light engineering work, component handling, maintenance, etc. It’s also an excellent choice for chemical applications. Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves for sale, users in need can come to buy.
To choose a suitable and comfortable pair of gloves after considering whether has the proper and right size for you. It is of utmost importance to select a pair of gloves, which has the correct size and fit as this is helpful in preventing certain issues while doing your job.
Stay away from those gloves that are excessively large as this might only cause them to slide around your hands. Extremely large gloves can’t also be expected to offer the protection required in the right places.
When choosing the best cheap spandex nylon sandy nitrile work gloves, first determine the specific size and fit that is compatible with you. Also, remind yourself that male and female workers have various requirements in terms of the shapes and sizes of their gloves. Aside from the size, it also to get an idea about the thickness of the glove, which is often measured in gauge or mils. Light and thin work gloves are actually beneficial because they offer flexibility and touch sensitivity.