Full dipped smooth finish nitrile gloves, mainly composed of interlock and nitrile coated. This material is not only puncture-resistant but also comfortable, which is very suitable for the use of a large number of users. High-performance nitrile-coated gloves are an excellent combination of mechanical strength and chemical resistance. Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd will introduce the characteristics of this material and useful techniques.
1. Outstanding chemical resistance, prevent certain pH, provide good chemical protection for solvents, petroleum, and other corrosive substances.
2. Full dipped nitrile work protective gloves with knit wrist, good physical properties, good resistance to tearing, puncture and friction.
3. Comfortable style. The ergonomically designed gloves and palms of the palm machine make the fingers comfortable to wear and facilitate blood circulation.
4. Free of protein, amino compounds, and other harmful substances, and rarely cause allergies.
5. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
Use occasions: The products are widely used in refining and chemical processing, steel manufacturing and processing, wood and construction, waste processing and other industries.
After use, you need to recycle gloves to facilitate glove recycling.
1. After cleaning, use a clean packaging bag or sealed box for storage to prevent dust contamination and puncture by sharp objects.
2. Place in a dry and ventilated place to avoid yellowing of gloves caused by light exposure.
3. The first time treatment, such as discarded after packaging or unified recycling and cleaning.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Ltd is now Full dipped nitrile work protective gloves with knit wrist for sale, welcome those who need it to buy.