HPPE knitted PU coated cut resistant gloves are made of HPPE fiber. HPPE fiber material is a kind of glove that is difficult to be cut and protects the hand. This type of cut-resistant gloves has exceptional cut resistance and abrasion resistance, making it a high-quality hand protection product. Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Lt produce CE certificated HPPE knitted PU coated cut resistant gloves is widely used in the market. The following is to introduce the use function and use method of the glove.
1. Anti-cut, anti-stab, anti-slip, wear-resistant;
2. With super-strong anti-cutting performance. Wear resistance and puncture resistance;
3. It can effectively protect human hands from being cut by sharp edges such as knives;
4. Excellent anti-skid performance can protect it from falling when grasping objects.
1. Select cutting-resistant gloves suitable for different workplaces. The size of the gloves must be appropriate. If the gloves are too tight, blood circulation is restricted, which is likely to cause fatigue and uncomfortable. If it is too loose, it is not flexible and easy to fall off.
2. The selected HPPE knitted PU coated cut resistant gloves for metal treatment should have sufficient protection. In the environment where steel wire cut-resistant gloves are used, cut-resistant gloves made of synthetic yarn cannot be used. To ensure its protective function, gloves must be changed regularly. If the life span is exceeded, there is a risk of injury to hands or skin.
3. Pay attention to the use of anti-cut gloves. If a pair of gloves are used in different places, the service life of the gloves may be greatly reduced.
4. It is not suitable to use cut-proof gloves when repairing thorny flowers. Because cut-resistant gloves are made of steel wire, there will be many dense holes to allow the thorns to pass through. Use correct gloves when repairing flowers and plants to avoid injury.
5. Cut-resistant gloves are designed for long-term industrial safety. Under long-term use, small holes can appear in the gloves after continuous contact with the knife. If the small holes of the gloves exceed 1 square centimeter, the gloves need to be repaired or replaced.
6. When removing gloves, please pay attention to the correct method to prevent the harmful substances contaminated by cut-resistant gloves from contacting the skin and clothes, causing secondary pollution.
7. Pay attention to safety during use, don't drop the contaminated gloves at will to avoid causing harm to others. Keep gloves not in use in a safe place.
Zhengzhou Ann Kang Trading Co., Lt specializes in the production of 13G HPPE knitted PU coated cut resistant gloves. Users are welcome to come to buy.